Tuesday, December 1, 2009

m.Tools: Is Your Mind On Your Money & Your Money On Your Mind? If So, Check This Out

What do I and Snoop Dogg have in common (aside from a sweet tooth for Gin and Juice)?

I got my mind on my money and my money on mind, and you can too with Online Banking from Intuit.

With Quicken Online, you can do almost everything you can with the paid version for FREE, things like:

- Manage all of your bank, credit card and other accounts in one place.
- Track your spending and see where you money’s going.
- Check balances for all accounts anytime, anywhere from your cell phone.
- Set goals and save money.
- Enter spending for all accounts anytime, anywhere from your cell phone.

To get started, visit Quicken Online.

To use the mobile version, visit https://m.quicken.com.

My all of your money compound with interest.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

can you hear me now?

Followers