As promised, I'm writing about my "band-aid" approach to getting around Blogger Mobile's lack of support for Metro PCS (could this be the start of a revolution...).
My "thumb in the dike" fix for today is called Mail2Blogger.
Setting up the Mail2Blogger was real simple and it took less then 2 minutes to complete.
For those interested in how-to:
1. Sign in to your Blogger.com blog account.
2. After logging on, click the "Settings" button.
3. Click on the "Email & Mobile" button.
4. Enter up to 10 email addresses to the "Blogsend" text box in the Email Notification section.
5. Enter a unique password into the Email Posting Address in the Posting Options section.
6. Choose your preferred posting option (post live or post as a draft).
7. Click on the "Save Settings" button.
Once completed, you are good to go.
Although I'm glad there is a makeshift solution to my Blogger Mobile problem, I'm won't be content until; 1) Google supports the Metro PCS platform, 2) I find a third party app that allows me to do what Mobile Blogger does.
Stay tuned as I continue my crusade.