This is compliments of my first follower---thank you Catdaddy78!
If you interested in having the Samsung Code ring and vibrate for incoming calls, follow these instructions (they are not in the user’s manual):
1. Hit the “Start” soft key.
2. Select the “Settings” sub-folder.
3. Select the “Profiles” sub-folder.
4. Hit the “Menu” soft key.
5. Select “Edit” in the pop-up menu.
6. Choose “Ring Type” and scroll over until you seek “Vibrate and Ring”
Until next time…
Do you want to see more tips like this one? Check out the m.Tip Library to find all the m.Tips in one convenient place.