Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To All The Naysayers That Still Think The Samsung Code Isn't The Best Smartphone For Your Money? Be Prepared To Believe...

So you read the latest PC Magazine Review suggesting that the Samsung Code from Metro PCS is Editor's Choice for best smartphone for your money and you still aren't convinced?

There are a lot of "unveiling", "unboxing", "getting started" type videos for the Samsung Code on YouTube, but this next one is by far one of the best.

The presenter not only gives you a quick look at some of the finer features of the phone, but he shares quick glimpses of Facebook, Twitter and Skyfire too.

My hats off to you sir, if I didn't already know that this is the best phone for your money in the market today, I would have bought my Samsung Code after watching your video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

can you hear me now?

Followers