Thursday, December 17, 2009

m.Web-Mobile Optimized Websites For The Social Butterflies & Net-Flirts

Getting Your Chat On

Meebo
eBuddy
Chat.co.cc
Wamaja
Chat Zone
WinkSite

Getting Your Flirt On

Facebook
Twitter
MySpace
Friendster
OrKut
CrushOrFlush
Zkout
I Date Now
FunkySexyCool
BeautifulPeople
Dating.mobi

Getting Your Date Thing On

Get Date Ideas
Buy Flowers, Bling Or Bubbly
Buy Movie Tickets
Catch Up On Current Affairs So You Can "Conversate"
Get Your Slang Thang On
Find Out What Others Have To Say About Your Date Plans

Getting Your Groove On

Pick Up Your Date On Time
Get The Answers To Those Tough Date Questions
Find A Romantic Restaurant
Get A Night Cap
Put A Love Spell On Your Date
Get A Room
Treasure Those Kodak Moments
Avoid The Baby Mama Drama

Did I miss any (I'm sure I did) of your favorites? If so, please send me a link in the comment section and I'll add to the directory.


_________________________________________________
Did you like this m.Directory? If so, check out the other m.Directories for different subject matters and interests (sports, shopping, business, gaming, movies, music and dating). Please help me make this better for you and everyone by contributing. If you know a mobile optimized website that isn’t in any of the m.Directories, tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

can you hear me now?

Followers