This will come in handy when you are trying to read documents, PDF files, etc., and it real easy to activate and works everywhere/anywhere on the Samsung Code.
1. Press and hold the top volume button (#1 in the diagram below) until the screen magnifies.
- Here is what my home screen normally looks like:
- Here is what my home screen looks like magnified:
2. Use the OK button (#20 on the diagram provided below) to bring up a hidden menu.
3. The "Y" button (the double-sided arrow line that goes from left to right) will activate an automated view from left to right and will continue until you shut the feature off.
4. The "U" button (the double-sided arrow line that goes up and down) will activate an automated view going up and down and will continue until you shut the feature off.
5. The "I" button (the single-sided arrow line that squiggles) will activate an automated view that will go both up and down and left and right until you shot the feature off.
Do you want to see more tips like this one? Check out the m.Tip Library to find all the m.Tips in one convenient place.