No, I'm not talking about increasing RAM or your Samsung Code's on board hard drive space (that comes later)...
Ever have a great idea when are you driving, sleeping or just out having fun? Whether it be the next million dollar business plan or something funny you want to post on Twitter account, we all need a way to instantly capture those random thoughts and ideas before we forget them.
There are several ways you can do this with your Samsung Code, but I'm going to focus on the one way that you can instantly capture that great idea or thought without the need to type.
If you haven't figured out what I'm talking about, it's the Voice Recorder program on your smartphone.
So when your next big idea pops in your head, follow these simple steps.
1. Hit the left soft key to Start.
2. Highlight the Organizer folder and hit the OK key.
3. Highlight Voice Notes and hit the OK key.
4. Hit the left soft key to Record.
5. Hit the left soft key again to Stop the recording and your new voice note will automatically be saved.
Do you want to see more tips like this one? Check out the m.Tip Library to find all the m.Tips in one convenient place.