Monday, January 18, 2010

m.Tools: Welcome To The Newest Entry To The Hall Of Fame (Glympse)

For those that have read the First Look Review, you know that I'm impressed with the Glympse and its possibilities.

I'm so impressed, that let you see it in action when the Yahoo Police came to my Crib and tried to fit me with one of those one-size-fits-all bracelets they are so fond of using (don't have the foggiest idea of what I'm talking about? Click HERE and learn how to win a FREE $20 Metro PCS Feature Card that you can redeem for songs, ringtones, games, etc. for your Samsung Code).

Although I made a get away that night and I'm writing this from a undisclosed place in a undisclosed area, my love affair with Glympse is far from over.

Actually, I got real love for Glympse now that I can install it on my SD Card and don't Microsoft to download it!

Join me in welcoming our newest 5 Star General to the The (samsung) Code Of Metro PCS' Wall of Fame!

Let Them "Know Your Where On Your When".

No comments:

Post a Comment

can you hear me now?

Followers