Now that you have setup Itunes to import your songs in a MP3 format (if you haven't done this yet, visit Part 1 of this article for further details), you are one step closer to creating your own "sounds" on your Samsung Code.
1. Insert the CD (containing the song you want to rip a ringtone from) into your PC's CD/DVD drive and open it up using your ITunes player.
2. A pop up screen will appear asking if you want to import the CD to your ITunes library, select No to continue.
Start Time in the section of the song you want to begin your ringtone from.
- The End Time where you want to end your ringtone (please note that ringtones can not exceed 39 seconds in length).
4. Move the song you selected into your ITunes Music library for further customization (just drag and drop it).
5. Right click your mouse while hovering over the song you imported into and the following pop up menu will appear:
Options and add the Start Time and End Time you wrote down in Step#3 and then select OK to save.
Show in Windows Explorer from the drop down menu to activate the File Manager.
Do you want to see more tips like this one? Check out the m.Tip Library to find all the m.Tips in one convenient place.