Monday, January 25, 2010

m.Live Wassup Map Project: Should You Really Care?

The first marker on the m.Live Wassup Map is up, if you check it out, you will notice:

- The number of bars (signal strength) received in the area.
- The verifiable Kbps speed (See Do You Know How Fast You Are for further details) in the area.

It looks like this:



The rest of the markers that I put on the m.Live Wassup Map will bear a similar format from now on.

What's NOT important is where I or anyone else lives (don't enter your real home address please) or works (same goes here), it's measuring how the Metro PCS service really works by capturing to relative bits of information, signal strength and transfer speed.

Want to help this map grow? Let me know by leaving a message below.

1 comment:

  1. You've helped me a lot indeed and by reading this article I have found many new and useful information about this subject!

    ReplyDelete

can you hear me now?

Followers