Monday, November 30, 2009

Having A Problem With Google's Blogger Mobile? So Am I...

But not for long, I hope…

I realized shortly after starting this blog, that I wanted to be able to update it on the fly regardless of where I am.

So I visited the Blogger Mobile site this weekend and followed the instructions---I sent a SMS message with the word “REGISTER” to BLOGGR and…

Nothing.

Not even a courtesy error message until I checked my spam filter on my laptop and found this response:

___________________________________________
From: postgateway@blogger.com
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 4:40 PM
Subject: Blogger Mobile Post

Your carrier is not supported by Blogger Mobile. Please visit http://www.blogger.com/mobile-request for more information.

____________________________________________

Well, all I can say is, it’s on!

It’s on to finding a solution to this problem that is.

Make it a point to come back tomorrow where I’ll update you on my short term fix and my efforts to find a third party app that will get me over this hump.

Stay tuned…
__________________________________________________
Do you want to see more tips like this one? Check out the m.Tip Library to find all the m.Tips in one convenient place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

can you hear me now?

Followers