skip to main
skip to sidebar
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Find SamsungCode On Twitter...
Follow me for regular tips on how to maximize your mobile experience using the Samsung Code and Metro PCS:
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
can you hear me now?
Find Out What Others Are Saying About The Samsung Code & About This Blog
* Great find! This certainly saves keystrokes in getting to your favorite apps. Thanks for finding this one!
* Thanks boss...i appreciate your timely response. It's great to have a forum like this to answer my questions for my technically challenged self.
* Got my Samsung Code for Christmas, been loving your tips and tricks! Thanks!
* Awesome Trick. Really enjoying your blog. I just got my phone a few days ago and I've been lookin for a site like this to help me maximize my smartphone experience!!
* These are great videos. There's so much that the Code can do and I'm always looking for new ways to add capability to it. Do you mind if I link to our facebook page?
* you are awesome! thank you so much :)
* Awesome tip thanks...
* Really enjoy your blogs. Just purchased this phone and i like it so far.
* I LOVE the phone! I enjoy seeing your m.trick files.
* hi m tip...great info here..
* This is absolutely my FAVORITE tip you've posted so far. MetroPCS doesn't offer aircards (yet!) but if you're somewhere that doesn't have a wireless and you absolutely need the files on your computer, what better way to use your unlimited minutes?
Subcribe To This Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Follow Samsung Code On Twitter
Category Quick Links
Samsung Code Accessories Review
First Look Reviews
Samsung Code FAQ
> How Do I Make A 3-Way Or Conference Call?
> How Do You Use Call Waiting?
> How Do I Remove Programs?
> Can I See The Samsung Code Menu Tree?
> What Are The Memory Specs?
> What Are The Display Specs?
> What Are The Messaging Specs?
> What Are The Media Specs?
> What Are The Internet Browsing Specs?
> What Are The Camera/Camcorder Specs?
> What Are The Application Specs?
> What Is The Phone Book Specs?
> What Are My USB Settings?
> What Are The Bluetooth Specs?
> What Bluetooth Profiles Are Supported?
> How Do I Use Microsoft Voice Command?
> How Do I Transfer Files Using ActiveSync?
> How Do I Reset My Phone?
> What Can I Expect The Battery Life To Be?
> How Do I Connect To Company Resources?
> How Do I Clear Cache?
> How Do I Delete Temporary Internet Files, Cookies & History?
> How Do I Change Or Disable Sound For My Camcorder/Camera?
> How Do I Transfer MP3 Files?
Websites Of Interest
Samsung Fun Club
Samsung Code Owner's Manual
What Am I Doing?
Why Did I Do What I Am Doing?
When Best Buy Is Just The Best Buy
Do You Want A Little Help From Your Friends?
m.Trick: How To Play Nintendo On Your Samsung Cod...
m.Tip: How To Customize Your Desktop
m.Live-Can You Hear Me Now?
m.Tools---If I Had I Hammer...
m.Tools: Google Maps
m.Tools: Skype 3.0 for Windows Mobile
m.Trick: How To Send A Text Message To Any Mobile...
Find SamsungCode On Twitter...
m.Tools---Microsoft MyPhone (Get This Now)
Having A Problem With Google's Blogger Mobile? So...
Problem With Google's Blogger Mobile-Part Duh