skip to main
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
m.Tools---If I Had I Hammer...
I'd hammer in the morning or so the song goes, which reminds me...
Check out the "m.Tools" folder for software and misc. add-on recommendations that I'll install, test and run on my Samsung Code in the future.
Beam me up Scottie...
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
can you hear me now?
Find Out What Others Are Saying About The Samsung Code & About This Blog
* Great find! This certainly saves keystrokes in getting to your favorite apps. Thanks for finding this one!
* Thanks boss...i appreciate your timely response. It's great to have a forum like this to answer my questions for my technically challenged self.
* Got my Samsung Code for Christmas, been loving your tips and tricks! Thanks!
* Awesome Trick. Really enjoying your blog. I just got my phone a few days ago and I've been lookin for a site like this to help me maximize my smartphone experience!!
* These are great videos. There's so much that the Code can do and I'm always looking for new ways to add capability to it. Do you mind if I link to our facebook page?
* you are awesome! thank you so much :)
* Awesome tip thanks...
* Really enjoy your blogs. Just purchased this phone and i like it so far.
* I LOVE the phone! I enjoy seeing your m.trick files.
* hi m tip...great info here..
* This is absolutely my FAVORITE tip you've posted so far. MetroPCS doesn't offer aircards (yet!) but if you're somewhere that doesn't have a wireless and you absolutely need the files on your computer, what better way to use your unlimited minutes?
Subcribe To This Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Follow Samsung Code On Twitter
Category Quick Links
Samsung Code Accessories Review
First Look Reviews
Samsung Code FAQ
> How Do I Make A 3-Way Or Conference Call?
> How Do You Use Call Waiting?
> How Do I Remove Programs?
> Can I See The Samsung Code Menu Tree?
> What Are The Memory Specs?
> What Are The Display Specs?
> What Are The Messaging Specs?
> What Are The Media Specs?
> What Are The Internet Browsing Specs?
> What Are The Camera/Camcorder Specs?
> What Are The Application Specs?
> What Is The Phone Book Specs?
> What Are My USB Settings?
> What Are The Bluetooth Specs?
> What Bluetooth Profiles Are Supported?
> How Do I Use Microsoft Voice Command?
> How Do I Transfer Files Using ActiveSync?
> How Do I Reset My Phone?
> What Can I Expect The Battery Life To Be?
> How Do I Connect To Company Resources?
> How Do I Clear Cache?
> How Do I Delete Temporary Internet Files, Cookies & History?
> How Do I Change Or Disable Sound For My Camcorder/Camera?
> How Do I Transfer MP3 Files?
Websites Of Interest
Samsung Fun Club
Samsung Code Owner's Manual
What Am I Doing?
Why Did I Do What I Am Doing?
When Best Buy Is Just The Best Buy
Do You Want A Little Help From Your Friends?
m.Trick: How To Play Nintendo On Your Samsung Cod...
m.Tip: How To Customize Your Desktop
m.Live-Can You Hear Me Now?
m.Tools---If I Had I Hammer...
m.Tools: Google Maps
m.Tools: Skype 3.0 for Windows Mobile
m.Trick: How To Send A Text Message To Any Mobile...
Find SamsungCode On Twitter...
m.Tools---Microsoft MyPhone (Get This Now)
Having A Problem With Google's Blogger Mobile? So...
Problem With Google's Blogger Mobile-Part Duh