Sunday, November 29, 2009

m.Tools---Microsoft MyPhone (Get This Now)

I sync with my laptop so I wasn't immediately concerned with a mobile phone backup strategy, but then it dawned on me, "what about the folks that have a Samsung Code but don't ActiveSync with a computer"?

If this is you, then you need to get Microsoft MyPhone on your Samsung Code NOW (or you might be sorry when you lose your phone).

Microsoft MyPhone allows you to:

* Back up your phone's contents automatically.
* Send photos to your PC and favorite social sites.
* Find a lost phone.
* Access your contacts, test messages and more online.

For those that want to download this now from their Samsung Code:

http://myphone.microsoft.com/install

For those that want to learn more:

Microsoft MyPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

can you hear me now?

Followers